Supply Chain Management Assignment Help
SCM Assignment help and online writing services
As the name suggests Supply chain management (SCM) is the management of the flow of goods. Goods Management includes the storage of raw materials, inventory work-in-progress and finished goods from source to destination (point of consumption). A complex interlinked network is involved to manage the supply chain. It is a much broader concept than just managing the goods. SCM concerns with multiple phases including design, planning, execution, control, and monitoring of supply chain activities.
Primary objective of SCM is to build a competitive infrastructure and to create a net value. Moreover, it also includes leveraging worldwide logistics, synchronizing supply with demand and measuring performance globally. Concept of SCM can also be viewed as the systematic and planned coordination of the business functions within an organization and across companies involved within the supply chain.
There are three concepts in Supply Chain Management that are interconnected tightly and useful in writing SCM assignment solutions. These three concepts are Network Structure, Business Processes and Management
The problems addressed by Supply Chain Management: Distribution Network configuration is the first problem that is addressed by SCM. As we know there are multiple entities related to the complete supply chain management network, such as customer, distribution centers, cross-docks, warehouse and production facilities, etc. After the identification of this problem second issue to address, is the distribution strategy. Under the distribution strategy, we answer questions, such as Scheme of delivery (closed shipping, cross dock, etc.) and mode of transportation (railroad, parcel, motor carrier, etc.). All these activities should be well coordinated to achieve the lowest total logistics cost. A significant cost increase can be seen it only one of the activity is optimized. Planning of logistics activities, therefore, should be planned and consistent. A fourth important problem that is addressed by SCM is Inventory Management. Last is the cash flow, which handles the payment arrangement payment terms and exchange of funds.
Concept of Business process Integration
Successful SCM requires a change from managing individual functions to integrating activities into key supply chain processes. In an example scenario, a purchasing department places orders as its requirements become known. The marketing department, responding to customer demand, communicates with several distributors and retailers as it attempts to determine ways to satisfy this demand. The information shared between supply chains partners can only be fully leveraged through process integration. The key supply chain processes stated by Lambert (2004) are:
- Customer Relationship Management: Customer relationship management (CRM) model is used for managing the company's interactions with the current and potential future customers. It involves intensive use of technology to organize, automate, and synchronize sales, marketing, customer service, and technical support. Marketing includes campaigns over distinct channels, such as social media (Facebook, Google), Direct mail, telephone, and searches.
- Customer Service Management: Under CSM an organization tries to determine the mutual goals for both the business and the customers. Moreover, it is concerned about establishing and maintaining the customer rapport.
- Help with Procurement Process: Many strategies are employed and drawn up with the suppliers to support the development of new products and the flow management process. Depending on the size of the business, this can be done on a global basis or the local basis. The purchasing function may also develop rapid communication systems, such as electronic data interchange (EDI) and Internet linkage, to convey possible requirements more rapidly. Activities related to obtaining products and materials from outside suppliers involve resource planning, supply sourcing, negotiation and order placement, etc.
- Physical distribution: This is about the goods movement or customer service. As we know the customer is the end user of the manufactured product, hence it is the final destination of a marketing channel. Aforementioned makes the product availability and customer service a vital part of the marketing channel. Time and space of the customer service is an integral part of marketing.
- Performance Measurement: As we have seen that logistics competency is a critical factor in maintaining competitive advantage, logistics measuring has become important. According to a study by A.T. Kearney firms that are engaged in the comprehensive measurement of performance, have realized improvement in the total productivity. There are two different types of parameters for the performance measurement. First in the internal performance measurement that includes the cost, customer service and productivity measurement by the firm itself. Second is the external performance measurement that is measured through customer perception and trust for a brand and an organization.
- Warehouse Management: Warehouse management is an important aspect of business process. Warehousing plays a vital role in reducing the cost and expenses for the company.
Found What You Need?
Scroll down to find more if you need to find our more featuresPlace Your Order
Concept of TQM Assignments and Material Planning
- Total Quality Management assignment help: TQM is about creating an environment in which an organization can improve continuously and deliver high-class product and customer services. There is no standard approach; however, TQM relies upon the previously developed quality control methods. These days ISO9000; Six Sigma and Lean manufacturing have taken over TQM.
- Material Requirement planning: Material requirements planning (MRP) is a production planning and inventory control system used to manage manufacturing processes. Most of the MRP systems are software-based while it is possible to conduct a manual MRP as well. The prime objective of MRP system is to meet three major objectives: the First objective is to ensure the availability of the material for the product manufacturing process. The second objective is to maintain the lowest possible material and product levels in the store. Last objective is to Plan manufacturing activities, delivery schedules, and purchasing activities.
Why Online assignments help service from Beijinggay beneficial?
Allassignmenthelp has a team with expertise and experience in academic projects. Our team has professionals with relevant industry experience, who are focused on helping students with their homework. We work on the fundamental of ASAP, which means Affordability, Plagiarism free solution, Availability, and Professionalism. We are a team of professionals who tries to help you with every academic check.
- Our professional tutors always work in sync with the requirements given to us, and this makes our assignment solution an ideal one.
- Plagiarism is a demon that haunts everyone. Anyone can copy-paste from the internet and hand it over to you. However, we have plagiarism detection tools, like Turnitin and Grammarly to rule out the possibility of any plagiarism issue.
- Our service comes with a guarantee. We ensure a minimum of 2:1 grade
There are no barriers with borders. We provide help with business Management assignment that includes supply chain management as one of our area of expertise.Our assistance is open to the students based in Australia, the UK, New Zealand, UAE and the US. We appreciate your stay and looking forward to a long professional relationship.
We have a quality check process in place for every assignment we complete for the students. This process assure that students receive nothing but THE BEST
We are a team of expert writers who offer 100% plagiarism free content to the students. Every assignment that we prepare is authentic.
Experienced assignment writers
We have pool of most experienced and skilled writers. This is what keeps the supreme quality of our work.
24X7 Customer Support
Our customer support team works round the clock to help you. Feel free to us at any time in case you need professional help.
Delivery on time
We make sure that you receive your work within the given deadline. We don't compromise on the given deadlines.
Our rates are affordable and won't burn a hole in your pocket. We understand that how hard it is to earn that money.
We provide customized assignments with innovative solutions backed by exhaustive research.
Found What You Need?
Scroll down to find more if you need to find our more featuresPlace Your Order
Help on project management assignment
I took the help for project management assignment four days back and to my surprise, I got my work within three days. They provided my without compromising with quality. I am very happy with the work. Thank you experts.Marry Parker
Market analysis difficulty
I was facing difficulty to do SWOT analysis and market research but they have took all the pains and submitted a well-researched work. They have kept the prices low and quality is great.Emma Jones
Received a great help from the experts
Recently took help for reviewing my supply chain assignment. They talked to me very politely and listened all my problems and gave best solutions. They also provided cashback on my assignments.Genelia K.
Help at last moment
I was in an urgent need of human resource assignment. Experts without any delay gave me quality work and discounts on the assignment. Big thanks to the team of writers.Terry lee
Marketing assignment problem
Writing a marketing assignment is a lengthy task, you need to research then further studies therefore I asked the experts to guide me with my assignments. They gave me some important assistance that helped a lot in making the assignment.Louisa J
Market research is a tough task
When I sat for writing the marketing assignment, I found some problem with my research. So I asked the allassignmenthelp experts to sort my problems. They helped me throughout my assignment and gave me some good opinions. Kudos to the team.Mark Jason